Fire-Treated Lumber & Fire-Rated Products
Your lumber source in MA, ME, CT, and NH
NE Gypsum and Robert Karpp
For more than a decade, builders, contractors and construction professionals in Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, and New Hampshire have known that for all their lumber needs in New England, there are two standout options:
Together as part of the GMS family of companies, unified in a commitment to exceptional customer service, the combined reach and resources of NEG and Robert Karpp brings you:
New England’s Reliable Lumber Source
From traditional lumber to fire-rated products, NEG and Karpp proudly offer customers one of New England’s for easy pickup. We carry dimensional lumber in various sizes to meet the full range of your residential and commercial construction needs.
Fire-Rated Lumber - MA, ME, CT, NH
Many New England building codes require the use of lumber treated with fire-retardant materials. Fire-rated lumber has all the same applications and versatility of traditional lumber, but significant advantages in terms of safety and overall cost-efficiency.
In the event of a fire, structures built with fire-rated lumber catch or burn much more slowly, providing crucial extra time for firefighting and evacuation. With results like significant potential savings of life and resources, the benefits of using fire-rated lumber for your New England construction projects cannot be overstated.
Dimensional fire-rated lumber and plywood products from NE Gypsum and Robert Karpp include:
- 2 x 4 x 8 fire-rated lumber
- 2 x 6 x 8 fire-rated lumber
- ½” fire-rated plywood
- ¾” fire-rated plywood
- 5/8” fire-rated plywood
Traditional Dimensional Lumber
Depending on your construction needs, you may not require fire-rated lumber. Our New England construction yards have you covered here too.
Standard dimensional lumber and plywood products from NEG and Karpp include:
- 1 x 8 x 12 pressure treated lumber
- 2 x 10 x 10 pressure treated lumber
- 2 x 12 x 10 pressure treated lumber
- 2 x 8 x 12 pressure treated lumber
- 2 x 8 x 16 pressure treated lumber
- 5/8” pressure treated plywood
- 5/8” CDX plywood
Lumber Delivered to New England Jobsites (MA, ME, NH, CT)
New England Gypsum and Robert N. Karpp Company deliver! That’s why when you have dimensional, traditional, or fire-treated lumber delivered directly to your commercial or residential worksites in Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, or New Hampshire, you can rely on us to also provide:
- Exactly the products and accessories you need for your local building projects
- Full stock and scatter delivery service within 90 miles of our yards
- Pre- and post-delivery jobsite inspections to ensure product quality
- Access to our complete line of construction supplies
- A company-wide focus on safety and regulatory compliance for all employees
Call us or visit one of our construction yards in New England today.