Acoustical Ceilings and Accessories
For construction projects in CT, MA, ME, NH, and VT
NE Gypsum, Karpp, and Trowel Trades Supply
Building professionals in Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Vermont have known for decades that they can find the best selection of ceiling tiles, grids, and acoustical accessories at:
- New England Gypsum (NEG) – serves residential and commercial construction customers through its building supply yards across New England (Hartford, CT; Milford, CT; South Portland, ME; and Manchester, NH).
- Karpp – serves commercial and residential builders through its construction materials yards across Massachusetts (Abington, Attleboro, South Boston, Woburn).
- Trowel Trades Supply - serves Vermont masonry and construction professionals from its yard in Williston.
Together as part of the GMS family of companies, we are unified in a commitment to exceptional customer service and offer the combined reach and resources of NEG, Karpp, and Trowel Trades Supply.
New England’s Best Acoustical Tile Selection
Shop for acoustical ceiling products at New England Gypsum, Karpp, and Trowel Trades Supply. You’ll find one of the largest inventories of local acoustical solutions. We carry a quality selection of acoustical ceiling tiles and panels that are both aesthetically pleasing and provide quality sound control for any interior space.
To help customers create rooms and ceilings with maximized sound absorption and excellent acoustics, we offer:
Acoustical tiles panels – designed to provide excellent acoustic control, fire protection, and resistance to humidity as well as creating healthy and comfortable environments.
- Available in a variety of styles such as basic 2×2 and 2×4, abuse resistant, high light-reflective (LR), sag-resistant, and mold and mildew resistant.
- USG™ tiles are designed to meet the specifications and design requirements (HIPPA) of schools, government projects, and healthcare environments.
- Rockfon® panels bring aesthetics and durability to suspended ceiling applications, offering island or baffle installation and a variety of colors and dimensions.
Grid suspension systems – available in economical, flexible, aesthetically pleasing options to meet a variety of building needs.
- USG grid systems offer a wide array of ceiling grid types, featuring numerous colors and finishes for architects, project managers, and builders.
- Chicago Metallic® acoustical grid systems offer a broad range of products that are reliable and easy to install.
Specialty Ceilings – wood and metal ceilings, cloud, canopy, and translucent systems made specifically for higher-end design projects that are more unique or complex in nature.
Integrated systems – designed to meet the requirements of lighting, air vents, and other utilities to create a seamless finish.
Metal Ceiling Tiles – includes a broad assortment of panels, baffles, curved, linear, open cell, perimeter, and planks.
Wood Ceiling Tiles – in a variety of finishes and configurations, build spaces with a natural aesthetic.
Buy Quality Acoustical Products at NEG, Karpp, and Trowel Trades Supply
NEG, Karpp, and Trowel Trades Supply offer a full range of acoustical tiles including soundproofing, insulation, and specialty acoustical products, in various colors, textures, sizes, and styles.
We offer an impressive line of acoustical ceiling products from leading manufacturers like Rockfon®, Chicago Metallic, and USG, including:
- Sheetrock® lay-in gypsum ceiling panels
- True™ Wood
- Education Standard
- Drywall Grid System
- Donn – Centricitee – Fineline – Identitee grid
- Drywall Grid System
- 200 Series Snap in 15/16” Grid
- 4000 Series Tempra 9/16”
- 4500 Series Ultraline 9/16”
- 260 Series Aluminum Cap 15/16”
Acoustical Products Delivered to New England Jobsites (MA, ME, NH, CT, VT)
New England Gypsum, Karpp, and Trowel Trades Supply deliver! That’s why when you have acoustical supplies delivered directly to your commercial or residential worksites in Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, New Hampshire, or Vermont, you can rely on us to also provide:
- Exactly the products and accessories you need for your local building projects
- Full stock and scatter delivery service within 90 miles of our yards
- Pre- and post-delivery jobsite inspections to ensure product quality
- Access to our complete line of construction supplies
- A company-wide focus on safety and regulatory compliance for all employees
Call us or visit one of our construction yards in New England today.