Our Job? Making Your Jobs Easier!
E-commerce Empowers You to Work Faster, Smarter and Better
Get invoices, account pricing, pay online and much more
At New England Gypsum (NEG) & Karpp we’ve been helping construction professionals across New England create success for years. A lot has changed since we began, but our commitment to customer service never has, and never will.
Did you know that service from NEG/Karpp is available 24/7 online? It’s true. We’ve given customers quick and easy access to their information online as well as other valuable tools on our NEG/Karpp Customer Portal. This Customer Portal has online tools designed to help you save time and resources when running your business.
Discover Immediate Impact
Customers with credit accounts can get instant access to a variety of time-saving features through our Customer Portal, including the ability to:
- Pay bills via ACH – review your outstanding invoices and make payments 24/7
- Check inventory – see stocked products in near-real time at any location
- Delivery Notifications – know when our delivery truck leaves the yard, is on its way to your jobsite, and when your orders have been delivered
- Get invoices – review your past orders and to download or print
And That’s Not All
Our team is always looking for new ways to offer you even better service. Based on what we know customers want and need, our Customer Portal includes valuable features like:
- Quote Requests – anytime, anywhere for all your future projects
- Custom List Creation – quickly reorder your mostly frequently purchased items, in just a few easy clicks
- Proof of Delivery Images – see photos of actual deliveries and placement of products at your job sites
- Review shipments – search by job ship-to/location, date/aging, or invoice number
- Manage employees – allow your employees access to the Customer Portal and see only what they need by assigning specific user roles
New England Gypsum and Karpp go the extra mile when it comes to customer service. Now, our Customer Portal takes you even further, providing a single online source that gives you access to all the important information anytime, anywhere. From your smart phone to desktop, we are available 24/7.
Get Your Online Account Now
Don’t have an account yet?
If you would like more information or a demo on how this can your business, contact your local salesperson. We’re here and always happy to help.
About New England Gypsum (NEG) and Karpp
In 1979, Bob Karpp opened a small warehouse providing superior customer service to drywall contractors around South Boston. Today, the Karpp company is the largest independent drywall supply yard in the Boston area, serving construction professionals throughout MA, RI, NH, ME, and CT from three strategically located building supply yards in: Abington, Attleboro, South Boston, and Woburn, MA.