Pay Your Bills Online
Serving building professionals in CT, NH and ME
New England Gypsum (NEG), affiliated with fellow GMS subsidiary Karpp, has been open since February 2018. The industry has changed, but our commitment to customer service never has, and never will.
We are known for our professional expertise and are focused on helping customers streamline their operations to take some of the worry out of the equation. One of the best tools we offer our customers is our e-commerce website (https://negypsum.com).
Create an Immediate Impact
Customers with credit accounts have access to a wide variety of time-saving features:
- Pay bills online (ACH only) – review your outstanding invoices and make payments
- Get invoices – download them to your computer or print them out
- Review shipments – search by job ship-to/location, date/aging or invoice number
- Manage employees – allow your employees to see only what they need by assigning specific user roles
And the Future is Even Brighter
We’re continually updating our site, to offer better service and greater value. Future features we’re working to bring you include:
- Online Order Placement – from our entire inventory of products
- Create custom lists – quickly reorder your mostly frequently purchased items, in just three easy clicks
- Quote Requests and Reviews – anytime, anywhere for all your future projects
- Delivery notifications – know when our delivery truck leaves the yard, on its way to your jobsite, and/or when your orders have been delivered
- Proof of delivery images – see photos of actual deliveries at your jobsites, for greater assurance and peace of mind
Get Your Online Account Now
Don’t wait. Start optimizing your operations today. Customers with credit accounts can request an account by filling in the form on the Account page to get started! Click here to fill out the form. And as always, thank you for your business!