Career Opportunities at NEG/Karpp
Hiring Construction Supply Experts across New England
Join our team in CT, MA, ME, NH
Candidates interested in applying for a position with New England Gypsum (NEG) or Karpp can browse available jobs and submit applications online here.
NEG and Karpp are both members of the GMS family of companies. Gypsum Management and Supply (GMS) is the leading specialty distributor of interior building products in North America, including wallboard, acoustical ceiling tiles, insulation, tools, and other building materials.
Our parent company also has its own unique GMS Careers Portal featuring jobs in other areas of the country.
New England Gypsum and Karpp are always looking for talented individuals who are motivated to grow their careers. With locations across Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, and New Hampshire, NEG and Karpp currently have a variety of open positions, including:
- CDL Delivery Drivers – works with a team to deliver building materials in a safe and timely manner to our residential and commercial customers
- Non-CDL Delivery Drivers – works with a team to deliver building materials in a safe and timely manner to our residential and commercial customers
- Delivery Helpers – a non-CDL position which assists in loading and unloading heavy building materials to our customers at their job sites
- Boom Truck Operators – a CDL position which requires specialized skills to operate a boom to safely deliver building materials to multi-story residential and commercial job sites
- Outside Sales – responsible for all lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Product training in building materials. Note: multiple positions.
- Forklift Operator – responsible for areas of warehouse maintenance, shipping/receiving, product storage, and delivery set-up
- Specialty Product Manager – responsible for increasing revenues in specified markets, developing and executing the territory plan in all ancillary products related to the core business
- Door Division Project Manager – manage commercial door and hardware contracts from the submittal stages through the final billing located in Philadelphia
- Door Division Estimator – responsible for estimating of commercial doors and hardware, including closing of bid work, with the New England Gypsum Supply, Inc. Door Division team
- Warehouse Worker - responsible for areas of warehouse maintenance, shipping/receiving, product storage, and delivery set-up. Forklift experience is a plus.
Apply now to join NE Gypsum or Karpp. Please visit our Careers Portal where you can browse available jobs and submit your application.
Your Talent Builds Our Foundation of Excellence
Drivers, boom truck operators and delivery helpers are important team members who are ambassadors of our business and key to providing excellent customer service, every time and on time.
These entry level positions are the lifeblood of our business and offer the possibility to advance into other career opportunities such as operations managers, dispatch, inside and outside sales, safety managers, and yard managers.
We’re Watching Out for You
The safety of both employees and customers is always a top priority for us at NEG/Karpp. Our employees are provided OSHA compliant safety vests, hard hats, insulated gloves, and attend weekly safety meetings.
GMS companies like New England Gypsum or Karpp offer the kind of competitive wages and great benefits you would expect from an industry leader. These include medical, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and paid holidays. Likewise, our companies share a common commitment to providing a safe work environment, training, and safety recognition.
Join New England’s best construction supply team. Apply for careers with us now.